Why Choose HomePro Inspection?
Because Getting the Right Home Inspection
by the Right Home Inspector Makes All the Difference
You Want Knowledge, Experience and Integrity
Roger Williamson of HomePro Inspection, Inc has been a professional home inspector in the Chattanooga area since 1994. I am proud to say that my very first clients still live in the home that I inspected for them nearly a quarter of a century ago.
1) Knowledge - Roger Williamson of HomePro Inspection knows the Home Inspection industry is ever changing and values continuing education. Home Inspector Roger Williamson consistently earns more continuing education credits than required for license renewal. More education means a more knowledgeable Home Inspector.
2) Experience - I performed my first professional Home Inspection in September of 1994 and now have more than 20 years of experience as a professional home inspector. I am proud to tell you that my first clients still own and live in their home now almost two decades later.
3) Integrity - As a Professional Home Inspector I represent my client's best interest. I also enjoy working with competent ethical Realtors for the common good of our shared client.
4) Dedication - I pride myself in being thorough, balanced and accurate in reporting my findings and observations in your home inspection report. My goal is to follow the Standards of Practice so that you have no unwanted surprises for the areas covered during a Home Inspection.
5) Value - HomePro Inspection has more experience than most inspectors, obtains more continuing education than most inspectors and has an A+ BBB rating. I also typically spend more time at the home I am inspecting than many inspectors. In addition to this outstanding value in itself, I also offer a Best Rate Guarantee. Please see details for price matching as most inspectors will not qualify for price comparison.
6) Award Winning Service - In addition to being A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau HomePro Inspection Inc was awarded the Super Service Award by Angie's List for 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.